Map of Taomi Village
check directions to Taomi HERE
Taomi Village is a short getaway from the bustle of the city, a MUST-SEE for nature enthusiasts and photographers. It is also ideal whether for family trips or a bunch of friends going for a nature exploration.
As Taomi Village is not big, you can choose to walk around on foot or on a bicycle. Be careful if you choose to cycle because there maybe quite a few up-slopes and down-slopes, though they are generally not very steep. :)
Essential travel tips for the adventurous Taomi Visitor:
- Wear long pants and shirts with long sleeves - if you don't want to become an unwilling blood donor or have a unintentional tan. XD
- Apply Mosquito Repellent! though you will also find Mosquito Repellent provided at some areas of Taomi - yes this is how thoughtful the Taomi Villagers are! (:
- Apply Sunblock! - the sun can get really merciless!
- Bring an Umbrella! - Taomi experiences frequent showers, and the dual-function umbrella can come in handy under the blazing hot sun was well (:
- Good to bring along a water bottle and cap as well
Once you are all set, do check here for a few of the MUST-SEE places around Taomi! :D