Symbol of love and mutual assistance, the story of Paper Dome is one that concerns two natural disasters and transcends beyond national boundaries.
From a poor village to a famous eco-tourism destination, Taomi is a successful model of turning the 921 crisis into an opportunity for not only community re-building, but also village re-branding.
Discover Bliss @ Paper Dome Photography Competition is calling for entries! What are you waiting for? Grab your cameras and start shooting!
Paper Dome held a major music event on the beautiful Sunday of 10th July 2011. audiences ranging from the young to old where entertained by performers ranging from the young to the young-at-heart.
Check this page for other exciting news and events regarding Paper Dome and Taomi Village.
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Brief Introduction to (Warm) Natural Dye
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
The long anticipated Discovery Bliss @ Paper Dome Photography Competition is finally here!
- Visit Paper Dome and Taomi Village, use your camera to capture people and scenes.
- Choose 3-5 of photographs related to the theme "Discover Bliss @ Paper Dome, Taomi Village"
- Write a short description summarizing your masterpieces in general (less than 500 words)
- Upload your photographs together with the description to Paper Dome's Facebook Fan Page to qualify. You can also choose to post them on your blog, subsequently share your blog link on Paper Dome's Facebook Fan Page.
- Limited to one entry per participant.
- Deadline: 4th Sept 2011
- For more information, check out the Paper Dome's Facebook Fan Page or send a facebook message to Paper Dome.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011